ZEE TV’s popular dance reality show Dance India Dance who has given a platform to many young and talented dancers is back with DID Battle of the Champions. Dance India Dance 2019 auditions and registration started for the dancers. DID season 7 is one of the most awaited dancing show by the fans and it’s the best platform for all the aspiring dancers who want to showcase their talent and enter the entertainment industry. Dance India Dance has completed 6 successful seasons so far and all set for the 7th edition Dance India Dance Battle of the Champions.
The audition of DID 2019 for all the shortlisted participants in Mumbai and they will be shortlisted for the show based on their dancing skill. Participants can perform any kind of dance including regional, household and International dance forms.
Dance India Dance 2019 Auditions & DID 7 Registration
The registration is free of cost for Dance India Dance 2019 audition for all the participants. The entry for the online audition can be submitted from 12 am on March 26, 2019, to 12 am on April 15, 2019. Click on the register button to register for the Dance India Dance Battle of the Champions.
The participant whose age is over 7 years can submit their entry for the Show. In the case of minors, entries can be submitted by the participant themselves with parental consent or by their guardian.
Participants who are coming for the Dance India Dance 2019 Auditions must carry valid documents as proof of their age and nationality and 2 passport size photographs. Participants can also bring their props, costumes, CD or any other Musical support required for the performance.
Important facts for DID Battle of the Champions
- To participate in the DID, a Participant register for the auditions on zeetv.zee5.com/did/
- After registration, upload a video of their audition on the ZEE5
- Entries for the Show can be submitted between from 12 am on March 26 to April 15
- A Participant must be over 7 years of age to submit their entry for the Show. In the case of minors, entries can be submitted by the Participant themselves or by their guardian.
- Multiple entries can be made by a Participant, provided they are submitted as separate entries
- ZEEL will contact the Shortlisted Participants who shall be required to provide their details necessary for the purpose of the DID.
- The Shortlisted Participants selected by ZEEL may then further be invited to Mumbai for an on-ground audition.